Simplify and Accelerate Service Activation
Cisco Prime Cable Provisioning provides a single platform for simplified management of cable subscriber devices and automated service provisioning. This scalable, reliable solution for cable service providers helps you accelerate revenue and provide your customers an exceptional quality of service.
Request a Cisco sales call to get more information about Cisco Prime Cable Provisioning.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Prime Cable Provisioning offers a centralized platform to control and configure CPE devices. These include residential home gateways, cable modems, and set-top boxes for data provisioning and media termination adapters (MTAs) and digital voice adapters (DVAs) for voice provisioning. The platform also supports voice and data provisioning for Ethernet passive optical network (EPON) devices.
Cisco Prime Cable Provisioning provides:
- Automated identification, unique configuration, and management of residential CPE devices
- Fast, efficient provisioning of subscriber services for accelerated activation
- High reliability through a distributed architecture and failover support
- Scalability, supporting more than 50 million devices in a single customer deployment
- Support for the latest provisioning standards, including DOCSIS, PacketCable, OpenCable,and DOCSIS Provisioning of EPON (DPoE)
- Lower operating expenditures through increased operator efficiency, streamlined workflow, and easy integration into existing service provider systems
- Simplified management through automation and centralization in a multi-standard environment
- Accelerated revenues through simplified service activation
- Higher customer satisfaction though minimal service disruption and fast restoration of service after network outages
- Ability to grow with the business by easily and quickly adding hundreds of thousands of new subscribers
For information on previous releases, please click here.