The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
For most businesses, applications are now the key interface with their customers, technology partners, supply chain, and employees. And the number of applications that organizations use internally and to serve their customers is growing at an unprecedented pace. These new applications are hyper-diverse and hyper-distributed in nature; they are located in the data center, at the edge, and in the cloud, requiring modern infrastructure and operations to meet the dynamic needs of the business.
Leveraging all of these options, however, leads to complexity that continues to inhibit your IT team’s agility and scale. You need to easily and quickly deploy infrastructure and applications to address the latest applications and use cases and connect on-premises resources to a portfolio of clouds to optimize cost, performance, and availability.
In order to continue serving their organization, IT teams need to be able to deploy infrastructure and applications fast using a unified cloud-operating model and enterprise-class systems so they can easily and quickly adapt to the demands of applications, and seamlessly scale from the data center to the edge and the cloud.
Cisco and Nutanix have formed a strategic partnership to introduce the industry’s most complete hyperconverged solution by integrating and validating Cisco® servers, storage, networking, and SaaS operations with the Nutanix Cloud Platform. Cisco Compute Hyperconverged with Nutanix is built, managed, and supported holistically to deliver a more seamless experience, foster innovation, and accelerate customers’ hybrid multicloud journeys.
Cisco Compute Hyperconverged with Nutanix simplifies and accelerates the delivery of infrastructure and applications, at a global scale, through best-in-class cloud-operating models, unparalleled flexibility, and augmented support and resiliency capabilities.
● Simplify infrastructure operations with a cloud-operating model that delivers visibility, control, and consistency for hyperconverged systems across highly distributed environments.
● Effortlessly address modern applications and use cases with a hyperconverged solution offering flexible deployment options, SaaS innovations, GPU accelerators, and network and drive technologies, plus multicloud integration.
● Keep systems running and protected with an augmented joint-solution support model combined with proactive, automated resiliency and security capabilities.
Cisco Compute Hyperconverged with Nutanix enables you to:
● Easily deploy and operate infrastructure and applications at a global scale with an end-to-end solution that is built, managed, and supported holistically, featuring a best-in-class cloud-operating model.
● Adapt to dynamic business and application requirements with flexibility and choice in Cisco servers; the latest accelerator, network, and storage technologies; SaaS innovations; and the freedom to connect to multiple clouds.
● Innovate with confidence knowing that our joint, augmented support and automated resiliency capabilities prevent and fix issues faster.
Unlike other hyperconverged solutions, we deliver a more frictionless purchasing, management, and support experience with a turnkey solution that fully integrates and validates best-of-class Cisco servers, networking, and SaaS management with the Nutanix Cloud Platform. So you can deploy hybrid-cloud infrastructure faster and focus on business outcomes with a seamless end-to-end experience.
For more information about Cisco Compute Hyperconverged, go to https://www.cisco.com/go/computehyperconverged.