The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
To speed your deployment and migration to the UCS X-Series, Cisco CX offers a variety of services to help you realize the full value of your investments as you navigate complex transformation projects and adopt new technologies. These services are highlighted below.
Success Track for Data Center Compute
Our newest service offer, Success Track for Data Center Compute, is designed to accelerate your success as we help you maximize the benefits of your technology investments. We do this by connecting you with the right expertise, insights, learning, and support, at the right time, through a comprehensive digital experience via the CX Cloud.
Take full advantage of your Cisco computing solutions, including Intersight, UCS, and HyperFlex™, with webinar session topics tailored to help you from onboarding through optimization. Contact your local account manager for more information.
Cisco CX can assist you with complex IT projects and emerging technologies and enable your teams with the skills and talent needed to be successful in your digital journey. Our expert guidance works to eliminate points of failure through careful design and the application of best practices. With our implementation services for the UCS X-Series, we provide consulting on architecture, design, validation, integration, and more to help you confidently adopt the solution with less risk.
● Quick Stand-Up Service for UCS X – This service provides industry-leading expertise to assist with implementation and deployment of the Cisco UCS X-Series Modular (UCSM) System, and helps you quickly take advantage of the solution to simplify your data center environment. This service includes device onboarding on Intersight. It also helps you leverage planning, design, and implementation guidance for a standard Cisco UCS X configuration, including configuration with Intersight Managed Mode (IMM) and configuration of UCS Domain Profile and Policies, UCS Chassis Profile, and Server Profiles and Policies.
● Deployment – We provide services for deployment of the UCS X-Series, including implementation documentation and post-implementation support. The service is limited to one data center, up to two fabric interconnects, and OS implementation on three UCS X blade servers. Scoping is focused on greenfield deployments and can be adjusted based on your specific requirements.
● Migration Assessment – This service will provide an assessment of the existing UCSM environment for computing configurations such as hypervisor, Operating System (OS), management, and policies. You get a report that includes a recommended action plan and Intersight configurations.
● Migration – We offer design and validation services specific to the migration from UCSM Fabric Interconnect to IMM Fabric Interconnect. Based on your requirements, scoping can be adjusted (number of chassis, servers, OS, configuration profiles, etc.).
CX services for UCS X Series servers powered by Intersight
Ready to accelerate your deployment and migration to Cisco Unified Computing System™ (UCS®) X-Series? Get started with Cisco® Customer Experience (CX) Services. The Cisco UCS X-Series with Cisco Intersight™ solution is designed to meet the needs of modern applications and improve operational efficiency, agility, and scale through an adaptable, future-ready modular design. Cisco CX helps ensure that your UCS X-Series is installed and configured to deliver these design features with high performance.
● Faster deployment – Build a strong foundational deployment
● Smooth onboarding – Adopt consistent deployment models with Intersight
● Accelerated results – See faster ROI with smooth, on-time deployments
Cisco CX Services provide expert guidance to help you deploy the UCS X-Series effectively and efficiently while aligning with your business and technical needs.
If limited resources are preventing your organization from migrating to the UCS X-Series, then consider adding Cisco CX Services to your implementation strategy. We can help you integrate the platform into your production data center environment, define use cases relevant to your business objectives, and validate policies and compliance to improve application and operation performance.
We’re ready to help you get the most out of your UCS X-Series solution.
Our selection of custom-tailored services will help you quickly and safely implement your UCS X-Series deployments. Reap the full potential of the UCS X-Series with Cisco CX Services.
For more information regarding Cisco CX Services, visit our website at https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_us/customer-experience/index.html.