The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
What if a server had the density and cabling advantages of a blade server and the expandability of a rack server? It would be the fastest ramping Cisco UCS® product ever. The Cisco UCS X-Series, powered by Cisco Intersight, was purpose-built through foundational innovations for transforming on-premises compute deployments for hybrid-cloud operating models.
The Cisco UCS X410c M7 Compute Node is a 4-socket mission-critical server. It is designed to deliver performance and efficiency gains for a wide range of mission-critical enterprise applications, memory-intensive applications, bare-metal, and virtualized workloads.
The server uses the 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors with up to 16 TB of total system memory. Excellent workloads for the X410c M7 include:
● SAP and SAP HANA
● Microsoft SQL Server
● Oracle Database
● Data warehouses
● Large, virtualized environments, including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
● Real-time financial applications
● Java-based workloads
● Server consolidation
● In-memory databases
● Big data analytics
The Cisco UCS X410c M7 server form factor seamlessly upgrades to connectivity technologies. If you run workloads that require graphical acceleration with Cisco UCS X-Fabric Technology, up to eight additional GPUs can be added.
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Custom Quick Start Solutions help you implement your Cisco UCS X-Series technology successfully, faster, and with less risk. CX experts assist with design development, validation of your deployment prerequisites, and configuration of your workloads.
We also work with you to establish a system health baseline. Then, our experts train your team to use the new solution. With expertise, best practices, and insights developed from more than 35 years of leading large-scale technology implementations, you can trust us to help you get your Cisco UCS solution up and running the right way, the first time.
● Improve application performance with 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and increased memory bandwidth.
● With four CPUs, the system is designed for the most intensive workloads.
● Decrease Operating Expenses (OpEx) for power, cooling, management, and maintenance by consolidating older servers onto the newest generation of modular servers.
● Simplify administration of your hybrid-cloud infrastructure with Cisco Intersight®. Cisco Intersight is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) management platform that uses analytics to deliver proactive automation and support. By combining intelligence with automated actions, you can reduce costs dramatically and accelerate time to resolution freeing your IT staff to focus on mission-critical and value-added projects.
● Four 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (with up to 60 cores per socket).
◦ 64 DIMM slots (16 DIMMs per CPU socket).
◦ 4800 MT/s DDR5 memory plus other speeds depending on the CPU installed.
◦ 64x DDR5 DIMMs for up to 16 TB of capacity using 256 GB DIMMs.
● Virtual Interface Cards:
◦ Cisco UCS VIC 15231 modular LAN on Motherboard (mLOM), two-port, 2x100Gbps.
◦ Cisco UCS VIC 15420 secure boot mLOM, four-port, 4x25Gbps.
◦ Cisco UCS VIC 15422 secure boot mezzanine, four-port, 4x25Gbps.
● Up to six SAS/SATA or NVMe disk drives.
● M.2 boot options:
◦ Up to two 960 GB SATA with optional hardware RAID.
◦ Up to two 960 GB NVMe with Intel VROC RAID.
● Optionally connect one X440p PCIe nodes with Cisco X-Fabric Technology supporting up to four GPUs.
For more information about modernizing your infrastructure with the Cisco UCS X410c M7 Compute Node, refer to the data sheet or spec sheet. For more information about Cisco UCS X-Series, go to https://cisco.com/go/ucsx and for all Cisco UCS Servers, please visit https:// www.cisco.com/go/ucs.