The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
Enterprise quality for small deployments
Save time, money, and headaches with proven technology from the company known for network innovation. The Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches deliver simplicity, flexibility and security for networks with up to 250 users and little or no IT support.
The compact, fanless design and improved reliability mean these Layer 2 switches can hide in plain sight in an open-plan office, day spa, or classroom without disturbing the environment. Installing Internet of Things (IoT) devices wherever needed becomes as simple as plugging in a network cable thanks to Power over Ethernet (PoE). PoE reliability is improved with features such as Perpetual PoE and Dying Gasp.
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches allow up to eight switches to be managed via single IP management.
Reliable, easy-to-manage technology that lets you focus on your business.
Hide the switch in plain sight in an open-plan office, day spa, or classroom without disturbing the environment.
Prevent network breaches and segment traffic according to business need with more advanced security features.
Catalyst 1000 series is optimized for small and mid-sized businesses who need a network that is user friendly and reliable. The series runs Cisco IOS and can be configured via CLI or an intuitive on-box WebUI. Backed by Cisco Trustworthy Solutions, the Catalyst 1000 switches are supported by the same TAC support team as the rest of the Catalyst products and include the same enhanced limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind.
● Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
● Network monitoring through sampled Flow (sFlow)
● Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
● Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console access
● Gigabit Ethernet models with 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
● Uplink options include 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/ RJ 45 Combo uplinks or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks
● Fast Ethernet models with 24 or 48 10/100M data or PoE+ ports
● 2 fixed 1-Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and 2 SFP/RJ 45 Combo uplinks
With Cisco Configuration Professional, you can manage all your Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches using an on-premises graphical user interface for monitoring and optimizing your devices, plus contextual support. Learn more at www.cisco.com/go/configuration-professional.
Confidently move to a secure, automated, intent-based network with expert guidance, proven experience, best practices, and innovative tools. View our services.
Ready to deliver better network experiences to customers and employees while simplifying network operations? Get the simplicity, versatility, and reliability you need with Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches. For additional information, visit https://www.cisco.com/go/Cat1000.