The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
Effective meetings increase productivity, enhance engagements, capture creativity, and improve overall effectiveness, which in turn increase organizational growth. Virtual meetings have rapidly become the de facto means of collaboration, enabling enterprises to build stronger relationships that bring you face to face with anyone, anywhere.
Cisco Webex® Meetings provides the comprehensive, user-friendly collaboration solution you need to keep your teams connected and reach your customers anywhere in the world, while reducing expenses and administrative workloads. Meet securely with integrated audio, video, and content sharing on any device.
For a truly modern workforce and transformed customer engagement, your teams need seamless access to comprehensive collaboration integrations. Cisco® Customer Experience (CX) makes it quick and easy to implement Webex Meetings with a strong suite of integrations to empower your modern workforce. Cisco CX Advanced Services Solutions for Cisco Webex Meetings help you provide a rich video conferencing and remote work experience for your staff and customers. We’re right there with you to accelerate efficient, accurate implementation.
● Accelerate deployment with Cisco best practices for onboarding users.
● Improve the overall quality of the user experience.
● Create an easy sign-on experience for all users with integration and deployment of federated single sign-on services.
● Train IT administrators and users quickly with Cisco led sessions on key topics such as how to host a virtual session and how to attend and participate in virtual sessions.
● Get expert implementation of the secure collaboration platform you need to keep your data and privacy protected anywhere, on any device.
● Extend enterprise services to the cloud with Directory Connector services.
● Simplify scheduling of meetings with Hybrid.
Expert onboarding, single sign-on, and connector services for leading enterprise video conferencing
To be successful in increasingly competitive markets, your employees need interactive-teamwork capabilities ready at their fingertips. And to provide the best service for your customers, you need to have high-quality, reliable, face-to-face video conferencing enabled 24 hours a day.
Your top business objectives can’t wait. With so much at stake, you need things done right, the first time, quickly and efficiently. Cisco CX Advanced Services Solutions offer expert implementation services for Cisco Webex Meetings to help your institution make the transition go smoothly. Confidently deliver a quality virtual meeting experience without worrying about technology challenges.
You’ll get expert integration, testing, and deployment support strongly aligned with your unique business requirements. Take advantage of these key deliverables:
● User onboarding support – We work directly with your IT admin to help with your system requirements, including quickly updating or deactivating users.
● Federated single sign-on support – We assist you with an SSO/SAML onboarding process checklist, deployment, configuration, testing, and verification.
● Testing and validation – We conduct use-case validation to discuss requirements and success criteria, and work together with you to resolve potential issues.
● Directory Connector services – We assist with testing, verification, and deploy to production to help you extend enterprise directory services to the cloud.
● Hybrid Calendar Connector services – Cisco experts assist with installation, configuration, testing, verification, and deploy to production to help you simplify scheduling of meetings.
● Focused training sessions – Experts train your staff to help them quickly adopt Cisco Webex Meetings.
Get your Cisco Webex Meetings implemented for you, the right way, the first time.
To learn more, visit:
● Cisco Advanced Services at: https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_us/customer-experience/advanced-services.html
● Cisco Collaboration Services at: https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_us/customer-experience/architectures/collaboration.html
Contact your Cisco sales representative or Cisco authorized partner for assistance.