The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
● Deeper insights into space utilization and office space air quality.
● More accurate spaces that foster collaboration as well as quiet spaces for focused work.
● Visibility into space occupancy levels enabling maintenance and cleaning schedules to be reduced in under-utilized areas along with lighting and HVAC to save time and help reduce energy costs.
● Improve employee experience and productivity.
● Improve employee satisfaction and retention.
● Make informed decisions on how they bring employees back to the office
● Help employees feel safer and more empowered in the office.
● Better utilize space and assets.
● Right-size their real estate portfolio and optimize operations.
● Understand network power consumption to drive energy efficiency strategies in data centers and other areas.
● Safety: View real-time occupancy and air quality.
● Productivity: Visualize meeting room and desk availability.
● Experience: Provide contextual awareness.
● Understand space utilization.
● View real-time occupancy and manage capacity.
● Gain real-time insights that can be used to enhance the employee experience, improve productivity, and optimize space utilization.
● Visualize real-time occupancy to understand how people use your spaces, on a 3D map of the floor.
● Floor occupancy heatmaps to see in real-time where people are located around the building.
◦ Visibility into environmental sensor data from Cisco Catalyst, Meraki, Webex, and third-party sources.
◦ Easily associate and manage a rich array of sensors in your workspaces. Choose which sensor are used for specific measurements, identify sensor gaps, and gain visibility into the health of each sensor.
● View and analyze detailed environmental trends at your workplace - air quality, temperature, humidity, CO2, noise, etc.
● Get updates on deviations and anomalies and employees are working in a safe environment.
● Gain a holistic overview of building performance for optimizing HVAC operation.
● See how your network consumes power across PoE devices.
● Understand network energy utilization to help achieve NetZero goals for a more sustainable footprint.
● Integrate select Smart PDU's to understand more about your energy utilization.
● Cisco Smart Workspaces transforms flat floorplans into dynamic, interactive, 3D maps. It uses digital signage, such as Webex® Boards, to provide contextual awareness, easily locate empty meeting rooms and desks, and find important points of interest.
● Employees can easily access real-time occupancy and environmental information (indoor air quality, volatile organic compounds, temperature, humidity, noise levels, etc.) across a specific building, floor, or meeting room. IT and facilities teams can monitor occupancy and air quality in real time, set alerts, and respond immediately when safety thresholds are crossed.
● Employers can improve employees’ experience and boost productivity by decreasing the amount of time it takes to find meeting rooms and desks. Employees can visualize live meeting room and desk availability along with key environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity, and noise levels. Additionally, they can temporarily hold meeting rooms until they arrive, all with the touch of a button using digital signages.
● IT and facilities teams can use Cisco Smart Workspaces to get a better understanding of the physical workspace. Organizations can improve space utilization and make decisions on consolidation or reconfiguration by analyzing usage patterns, running A/B tests, and reviewing the impact of layout changes on productivity.
● Monitor indoor air quality, temperature, humidity, CO2, etc. to keep your indoor environment safe.
● Understand network energy utilization.
● Track high value assets, office equipment, furniture, collaboration equipment, etc.
1. Cisco Spaces Act. Licensed on per device/year basis. Available as an option on Cisco DNA Advantage (Transactional and EA) as well as a la carte.
2. Cisco Spaces Unlimited: Licensed on building unit / year basis (per square foot / square meter building unit).
● Cisco holds a unique position at the intersection of networking, collaboration, and cloud, and Cisco Spaces ties them all together.
● Cisco delivers an end-to-end solution.
● Cisco is committed to evolving our products for hybrid work and building future-ready capabilities for our customers’ changing road ahead.
● For interactive 3D rich maps: Facility (CAD) maps.
● For building and floor-level occupancy data: Wireless network (Catalyst or Meraki) or Cisco Meraki® MV cameras*.
● For floor-level environmental metrics: Cisco Catalyst® access points,* Webex® devices, Meraki MT sensors, and/or third-party IoT sensors*.
● For room-level occupancy, people count, and room environmental metrics: Webex devices or third-party IoT sensors*.
● Indoor air quality: Total Volatile Organic Compounds [TVOC]
● Ambient Noise
● Does not collect any special category of personal data, such as race, ethnic background, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, health data, etc.
● Does not intentionally collect any personal data from minors, as minors are disallowed from using the Cisco Spaces solution.
● Collects only nonsensitive personal data through the network (MAC address). This data collection is optional, and in certain cases the customer may decide to collect additional data from users.