The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
● Improve employee productivity
● Improve employee satisfaction and retention
● Make informed decisions on how they bring employees back to the office
● Help employees feel safer and more empowered in the office
● Better utilize space and assets
● Safety: View real-time occupancy and air quality
● Productivity: Visualize meeting room and desk availability
● Experience: Provide contextual awareness
● Understand space utilization
● View real-time occupancy and manage capacity
● Cisco Smart Workspaces transforms flat floorplans into dynamic, interactive, 3D maps. It uses digital signage, such as Webex® Boards, to provide contextual awareness, easily locate empty meeting rooms and desks, and find important points of interest.
● Employees can easily access real-time occupancy and environmental information (indoor air quality, volatile organic compounds, temperature, humidity, noise levels, etc.) across a specific building, floor, or meeting room. IT and facilities teams can monitor occupancy and air quality in real time, set alerts, and respond immediately when safety thresholds are crossed.
● Employers can improve employees’ experience and boost productivity by decreasing the amount of time it takes to find meeting rooms and desks. Employees can visualize live meeting room and desk availability along with key environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity, and noise levels. Additionally, they can temporarily hold meeting rooms until they arrive, all with the touch of a button using digital signages.
● IT and facilities teams can use Cisco Smart Workspaces to get a better understanding of the physical workspace. Organizations can improve space utilization and make decisions on consolidation or reconfiguration by analyzing usage patterns, running A/B tests, and reviewing the impact of layout changes on productivity.
● Cisco holds a unique position at the intersection of networking, collaboration, and cloud, and Cisco Spaces ties them all together.
● Cisco delivers an end-to-end solution.
● Cisco is committed to evolving our products for hybrid work and building future-ready capabilities for our customers’ changing road ahead.
● For interactive 3D rich maps: Facility (CAD) maps
● For building and floor-level occupancy data: Wireless network (Catalyst or Meraki) or Cisco Meraki® MV cameras*
● For floor-level environmental metrics: Cisco Catalyst® access points,* Webex® devices, Meraki MT sensors, and/or third-party IoT sensors*
● For room-level occupancy, people count, and room environmental metrics: Webex devices or third-party IoT sensors*
● Indoor air quality: Total Volatile Organic Compounds [TVOC]
● Does not collect any special category of personal data, such as race, ethnic background, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, health data, etc.
● Does not intentionally collect any personal data from minors, as minors are disallowed from using the Cisco Spaces solution.
● Collects only nonsensitive personal data through the network (MAC address). This data collection is optional, and in certain cases the customer may decide to collect additional data from users.
● Smart Workspaces landing page: https://dnaspaces.cisco.com/smart-workspaces/
● Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62lYSskhNCI
● E-book: https://dnaspaces.cisco.com/smart-workspaces-guide/