The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
● Site to cloud: Automate Cisco SD-WAN fabric extension to access Google Cloud workloads, keeping the control with enterprise IT.
● Site to site: Simplify SD-WAN provisioning for optimized site-to-site connectivity over Google’s global cloud network.
● SD-WAN policy automation - Automate SD-WAN policy for custom applications in multicloud based on application profile with Google Cloud Service Directory.
● It offers a normalized experience and automated process to extend Cisco SD-WAN fabric to Google Cloud via Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp, saving enterprises time and reducing human error. Both Cisco SD-WAN and Google Cloud resources for this connectivity are automatically provisioned through vManage, greatly simplifying the process and eliminating the need to switch between management planes using manual deployment.
● It provides Cisco SD-WAN customers the choice of an alternative site-to-site connectivity solution leveraging Google’s global cloud network, provisioned using an automated process via Cisco vManage. For users who have existing workloads deployed in Google Cloud, the same set of network infrastructure can be leveraged for connecting to cloud workloads as well as other on-premises sites, simplifying the network design.
● It offers a reliable and easy-to-deploy network underlay option with 99.95% availability, increased security, and better performance versus using the internet.
● It allows users to optimize the application experience by automating SD-WAN policy for custom applications in multicloud based on application profile and choose the optimal path for applications based on service health and network reachability.
● Organizations looking for alternative network connectivity options that offer flexible consumption, reliability, and reduced costs over traditional options.
● Organizations considering or using both Cisco SD-WAN and Google Cloud today.
● Cisco SD-WAN Cloud Hub with Google Cloud At-a-Glance
● Cisco SD-WAN Cloud Hub with Google Cloud demo video
● Cisco SD-WAN Cloud Hub with Google Cloud webinar