This document describes common procedures for Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) and Cisco Meeting Application (CMA) with the use of video links.
There are no specific requirements for this document.
The information in this document is based on these software versions:
- Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) 2.x
- Cisco Meeting Application (CMA) 1.11.x
The information in this document was created from the devices in a specific lab environment. All of the devices used in this document started with a cleared (default) configuration. If your network is live, ensure that you understand the potential impact of any command.
There are public videos that describe each procedure and can be found athttps://video.cisco.com.
1. This video explains how to install licenses in CMS.
2. This video explains how to backup the configuration of a CMS. This process can be the first step before any upgrade.
3. This video explains how to upgrade a CMS.
4. The video demonstrates how to use the CMS application program interface (API) using Postman.
5. This video demonstrates how to collect diagnostic information from CMA.
6. This video demonstrates how to generate a single Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for multiple CMS services and how to install certificates on the CMS servers.
7. This video demonstrates how to start detailed tracing and download the log bundle from a CMS.