Analyze Call Signaling
The SIP Call Flow Analyzer enables you to determine the reason of call failure. SIP Call Flow Analyzer analyzes calls at a high level and then drills down to a lower level within the components themselves using the same tool.
- View the high-level view of the signaling path that includes originator, intermediate destination and final destination of calls to know the complete path of the call.
- View the signaling call ladder diagram to isolate any issues in the call.
- Drill down to individual components in that call to fix errors.
- View error messages, and possible root causes and recommendations.
- Automatically identify and highlight signaling errors and capability mismatches.
- Add any additional logs of Unified CCE to generate the Call Ladder Diagrams for Unified CCE deployments.
|Device Type||Supported Release in Advanced Mode||Components or Type Of Log|
|Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE)||9.x and later||Router|
|Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)||9.x and later||All|
|Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM)||9.x and later||Call logs, and SDL logs|
|IOS Gateways (TDM, CUBE (Enterprise Edition), VXML GWs)||15.1(4)M and later||Output of show logging command|
- You must add the Contact Center Assurance license to analyze call logs of Unified CCE and CVP devices. However, you can continue to use this feature for Unified CM.
For more information on setting up devices and configure devices for Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance, see the list at the following locations:
- Ensure that you complete
the configuration mentioned in following sections:
- Configure Debug Level 3 for Unified CCE - Section "Configure Debug Level 3 for UCCE Using System CLI"
- Configure Debug Level 3 for CVP - Section "Configure Debug Level 3 for CVP Using System CLI"
- Configure IOS Gateway - Section "Configure IOS Gateway"
The following is required/supported by this feature:
|Maximum disk size required for this feature.||18 GB for small, 35 GB for medium, and large profiles|
|Maximum file size that can be imported.||0.5 GB for small, and 1 GB for other profiles.|
|Maximum number of calls that can be selected for ladder generation at a time.||25|
|Maximum number of devices from which log collection to be done at a time.||100|
|Maximum size of a zipped log file that can be parsed at one instance.||0.5 GB for small, and 1 GB for other profiles.
|Maximum number of call records displayed on the user interface.||10,000|
|Maximum number of jobs supported concurrently.||Only one analysis job should be performed at a time.|
|Time to perform analysis of one log file.||It depends on the size of the file; however for a 1 GB file, the estimated time is 2 hours.|