40% of IT budget spent on headcount1
5 Reasons to Put
Cisco Catalyst 9000
Switching and Wireless Together
Midmarket IT faces unique challenges
Smaller staff limits capabilities
95% of network changes are
Larger security risk $396,000
was average cost per cyberattack incident for a midsize business in 20193
1. What Midsize Enterprises Want from Their IT Vendors, Gartner, 2018
2. Cisco McKinsey Study
3. Hiscox Cyber Readiness Report 2019
Cisco wired and wireless make things better by
making things easier
The Cisco Catalyst family of products gives you more,
so you can do more.
Cisco IOS® XE for both wired and
wireless means less complexity
- With one common OS, the network is easier to troubleshoot and manage, letting your IT staff get more done in less time.
An open platform, CIsco IOS XE allows for management
options like Cisco Catalyst Center, CLI, WebGUI or
End-to-end security and trust are
built into all devices
- Hardware-enabled encryption keeps data secure.
Software is designed for easy integration with ISE
and Cisco Umbrella®.
Supply chain security is delivered through
for Wi-Fi 6
- Eliminate Ethernet bottlenecks with next-gen access points and multigigabit switches.
Deliver higher availability
- Easily configure your wireless to minimize downtime.
- Gain visibility end to end with telemetry and open APIs.
Built-in dual field-replaceable fans and power supply
provide reliability and redundancy.
Provide better experience
Easily control application traffic with compatible
Quality-of-Service (QoS) configurations.